Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pop list of latest love songs 2010

Have you got the latest love songs of 2010? I know you will discover going to be a great deal of negative comments but as I stated, this really is solely according to my opinions and I'd like to hear feedback no matter if superior or poor. I've factors as to why I picked every 1. And considering that I chose to complete like songs they are all slow. The majority of them had been according to how beneficial the lyrics had been.

A different factor that has afflicted the 10 songs chosen will be the reality that my tastes and preferences have changed ever because I came up with that leading 30 list. The fact is, you might locate that three of the songs showcased in this list didn't even make the particular cut inside the original leading 30 ballads list.


Some tracks have explainations as to WHY they are on here, some do not. I began from the last and worked my way down to what I think to be number 1. I know there may be some classics that When I forgot about but off the best of my head, I believe I did fairly very good. I really could have went as much as 200 but I knew no one would read it.

1, "Price Tag " <===> "Jesse J featuring B.o.B."
2, " Please Forgive Me "---- "Bryan Adams "
3, "Making Love Out of Nothing At All, Air Supply"
4, "Happy Together " <===> "The Turtles "
5, "Wild Thing " <===> "The Troggs "
6, "More Than Words " <===> "Extreme "
7, "We Want To Know What Love Is " <===> "Foreigner "
8, "At This Moment " <===> " Billy Vera & The Beaters"
9, "Could We Have This Dance " <===> " Anne Murray"
10, "Eternal Flame " <===> " The Bangles"
11, "Harden My Heart " <===> " Quarterflash"
12, "We Go Crazy " <===> " Paul Davis"
13, "I’m Still In Love With You " <===> " Al Green"
14, "La La Means We Love You " <===> " The Delfonics"
15, "Love Won’t Let Me Wait " <===> " Major Harris"

No comments:

Post a Comment